Nice profile on Trevor Paglen, the artist (and geographer) in the New Yorker about his work photographing spy satellites and military bases.
My latest book
@SamuelRufat on How not to talk about res… oddhack on How not to talk about res… Meghan Cope (@geomeg… on How not to talk about res… theurbanfix on How not to talk about res… stuartelden on How not to talk about res…
- RT @BarryPavel: Major CT policy statement. RT @Reuters: Obama to discuss al Qaeda, drones, Guantanamo Bay in Thursday speech http://t.co/dM… 4 hours ago
- A nice coincidence wp.me/pEli2-lr 2 days ago
- Becks to retire RT @AJEnglish David Beckham set to retire from football aje.me/12DOqdz 3 days ago
- RT @andymlockhart: That discussion on #resilience btw is going on over @JeremyCrampton's blog opengeography.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/how… 3 days ago
- Interview with drone pilot wp.me/pEli2-lp 3 days ago