I’m very excited to say that our (myself, Sue Roberts and Ate Poorthuis) paper for the Annals of the Association of American Geographers is now at the proofs stage. The first page is below. I believe it will be out in an early 2014 issue.
My latest book
anthony on FBI vs. Orwell vs. Foucau… Nicholas on FBI vs. Orwell vs. Foucau… joe on FBI vs. Orwell vs. Foucau… stuartelden on FBI vs. Orwell vs. Foucau… stuartelden on Richard Sennett on Foucault…
- MT @carstenkessler: First session at #spatialcampus meeting @JeremyCrampton uses twitter instead of office hours. Brilliant idea." #digimap 1 day ago
- Must read: drone camera imagery at different settings MT @AndrewShears Paper calculating resolution for our drone muearthlab.org/2013/12/drone-… … 3 days ago
- @StuartElden @MBridegam @htrouser Here's the SF Enclopedia entry on him (where they call the book "My") sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/zamiatin… 4 days ago
- @MBridegam @StuartElden @htrouser Found his review of it, in Vol 4 CEJL, pp. 72-75 (The Tribune 4 Jan '46). 4 days ago
- @MBridegam @StuartElden @htrouser According to Raymond Williams Orwell also took the Party's strictures against sex from "We" 4 days ago