Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 17 hours ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 1 day ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 2 days ago
- @jonorcup Someone please buy me this one! https://t.co/LhyMBIdeOP 2 days ago
- Have to say I remember the Ladybird How to Read books growing up! Exciting new words at foot of every page theguardian.com/books/2017/feb… 2 days ago