Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- @brianaldiss @SFEncyclopedia @guardian Priest's more personal reflections on his blog. Nice pic of them in 1970! christopher-priest.co.uk/here-it-began-… 1 day ago
- @murakamiwood We had 95% eclipse and a drop of about 3 degrees 1 day ago
- That dip in temps around 3pm? The #eclipse https://t.co/XpZgaiTE17 1 day ago
- @brianaldiss @SFEncyclopedia "Aldiss was by a long chalk the premier British science fiction writer" Chris Priest's… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Kenwardjr: Breaking: Trump @Interior @OSMRE has told @theNASEM to cease all work on study of public health effects of mountaintop remov… 1 day ago