Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @BBCBreaking @kennethfield Wondered what it was... here's my view! https://t.co/LO3FbnM81d 5 days ago
- Nice piece by @goblinmerchant featuring work by my new colleagues in ncl.ac.uk/guru/ Who owns the space un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @mattmoehr: cc @JeremyCrampton 6 days ago
- RT @BenAndersonGeog: Forum on Encountering Affect in @DialoguesHG Huge thanks to @keithwster @DawneyLeila @DrCarolynP Scott Sharpe, Arun Sa… 1 week ago
- RT @LacanOnline: Latest Lacanian news from the last month - lacanonline.com/index/2018/07/… https://t.co/ligiWuIWk5 1 week ago