Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 9 hours ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 1 day ago
- @FrankPasquale @mattzook ....without explicitly citing it! "This is not...[what] we're used to" So how can we bett… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- I don't think they could handle geography teaching either twitter.com/libbycwatson/s… 2 days ago
- Rise of the robots (discussion) opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/ris… https://t.co/DEGhrNSUjM 2 days ago