Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- @MazzucatoM @universityofky Now used in iPhones, iPad Touch, and smartphones... 3 hours ago
- From @MazzucatoM's The Entrepreneurial State: Hurst developed 1st resistive touch screens @universityofky in early 1970s. UKY got patent 3 hours ago
- TIL that a key component of the touchscreen was invented @universityofky The Elograph by Dr. Sam Hurst… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- New Census data reveals rural America opengeography.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/new… https://t.co/75UyfkdMVp 20 hours ago
- The politics of #affect. It "feels" as if unemployment has gone up. No amount of graphs to the contrary address tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago