Interesting op-ed in the New York Times by Habermas today, decrying anti-immigration fervor and geneticist arguments of race. Looks like real trouble in Germany’s “Leitkultur” with politicians calling for an end to immigration from “Turkey and Arab countries” (even as there is a net outflow of people of Turkish origin).
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- Super important piece here. Reminds me of @zephoria @katecrawford on "mythology" of Big Data… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Beautiful account of childhood reading, Milly-Molly-Mandy, Tollbooth, (Richard Scarry for me) & bonus: discovering… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Not just Kentucky: This week, we saw the real agenda behind pension push. kentucky.com/news/local/new… 6 days ago
- RT @BigDataSoc: Check out special issue on Spatial #BigData edited by Jeremy W. Crampton (@JeremyCrampton) & Agnieszka Leszczynski (@agales… 6 days ago
- "Noble contests this fantasy of the internet as equalizing device." LA Review of Books reviews Algorithms of Oppres… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago