Incredible scenes out of Egypt. Al Jazeera has live coverage here. The curfew has started but people are on the street. They’re showing fires, vehicles on fire and an armored personnel carrier being pushed into the Nile. People are obviously not obeying the curfew but are massing. Egypt cut off the internet last night in an almost unprecedented event.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- RT @RobKitchin: Wonder if they'll be AAG versions of this. Hope not @theAAG shld have team on standby & phone no. 4 delegates 4 help https:… 11 hours ago
- #Archivetime Sadly I never made it to the Reading Room at the BM, but I might be back at BL later this summer twitter.com/StuartElden/st… 14 hours ago
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 2 days ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 3 days ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 4 days ago