Incredible scenes out of Egypt. Al Jazeera has live coverage here. The curfew has started but people are on the street. They’re showing fires, vehicles on fire and an armored personnel carrier being pushed into the Nile. People are obviously not obeying the curfew but are massing. Egypt cut off the internet last night in an almost unprecedented event.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Interesting. Based on the idea of leaky gas pipes. twitter.com/KaraCHoover/st… 16 hours ago
- RT @FieldsDesiree: Nice code/space bibliography from @samkinsley samkinsley.com/resources/code… w/ work by @JeremyCrampton @AndrewLeyshon @mattzoo… 1 day ago
- Spotted in Helsinki #nodronezone https://t.co/XEGid3Po4I 2 days ago
- Peter Gratton long review on Foucault twitter.com/Foucault_M/sta… 6 days ago
- #arnoldcircus h/t @Pip__T ! https://t.co/J7k9lfHukw 1 week ago