Incredible scenes out of Egypt. Al Jazeera has live coverage here. The curfew has started but people are on the street. They’re showing fires, vehicles on fire and an armored personnel carrier being pushed into the Nile. People are obviously not obeying the curfew but are massing. Egypt cut off the internet last night in an almost unprecedented event.
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @BBCBreaking @kennethfield Wondered what it was... here's my view! https://t.co/LO3FbnM81d 5 days ago
- Nice piece by @goblinmerchant featuring work by my new colleagues in ncl.ac.uk/guru/ Who owns the space un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @mattmoehr: cc @JeremyCrampton 5 days ago
- RT @BenAndersonGeog: Forum on Encountering Affect in @DialoguesHG Huge thanks to @keithwster @DawneyLeila @DrCarolynP Scott Sharpe, Arun Sa… 6 days ago
- RT @LacanOnline: Latest Lacanian news from the last month - lacanonline.com/index/2018/07/… https://t.co/ligiWuIWk5 1 week ago