Incredible scenes out of Egypt. Al Jazeera has live coverage here. The curfew has started but people are on the street. They’re showing fires, vehicles on fire and an armored personnel carrier being pushed into the Nile. People are obviously not obeying the curfew but are massing. Egypt cut off the internet last night in an almost unprecedented event.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Ouch! twitter.com/NoahShachtman/… 2 hours ago
- I just published “AI vs. Predator Empire, a non-review” medium.com/p/ai-vs-predat… 4 hours ago
- The singularity isn’t coming: so what is? opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/the… 1 day ago
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 2 days ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 2 days ago