Incredible scenes out of Egypt. Al Jazeera has live coverage here. The curfew has started but people are on the street. They’re showing fires, vehicles on fire and an armored personnel carrier being pushed into the Nile. People are obviously not obeying the curfew but are massing. Egypt cut off the internet last night in an almost unprecedented event.
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- RT @catvalente: Jared Kushner always looks like the ghost of a young Victorian boy who died in that house and only appears in photographs a… 6 hours ago
- cc @KaraCHoover ! twitter.com/rare_cooking/s… 1 day ago
- So happy I've only heard of one of the top ten most searched for musicians of 2017 and that was by accident: See t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @KLdivergence: I'll probably end up remembering this moment as the time I decided to blow my career up for no reason, but this is someth… 2 days ago
- Currently listening to the track "Mesa" by @HansZimmer & @benwallfisch (from @bladerunner 2049) with @Bose headphon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago