Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 3 hours ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 1 day ago
- @jonorcup Someone please buy me this one! https://t.co/LhyMBIdeOP 1 day ago
- Have to say I remember the Ladybird How to Read books growing up! Exciting new words at foot of every page theguardian.com/books/2017/feb… 1 day ago
- 10 years late for me, but learning to appreciate the London grime scene! I hear this is dropping tomorrow... youtu.be/6kUCKEJvTGI 1 day ago