Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- @MazzucatoM @universityofky Now used in iPhones, iPad Touch, and smartphones... 3 hours ago
- From @MazzucatoM's The Entrepreneurial State: Hurst developed 1st resistive touch screens @universityofky in early 1970s. UKY got patent 3 hours ago
- TIL that a key component of the touchscreen was invented @universityofky The Elograph by Dr. Sam Hurst… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- New Census data reveals rural America opengeography.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/new… https://t.co/75UyfkdMVp 20 hours ago
- The politics of #affect. It "feels" as if unemployment has gone up. No amount of graphs to the contrary address tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago