Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @BBCBreaking @kennethfield Wondered what it was... here's my view! https://t.co/LO3FbnM81d 5 days ago
- Nice piece by @goblinmerchant featuring work by my new colleagues in ncl.ac.uk/guru/ Who owns the space un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @mattmoehr: cc @JeremyCrampton 5 days ago
- RT @BenAndersonGeog: Forum on Encountering Affect in @DialoguesHG Huge thanks to @keithwster @DawneyLeila @DrCarolynP Scott Sharpe, Arun Sa… 6 days ago
- RT @LacanOnline: Latest Lacanian news from the last month - lacanonline.com/index/2018/07/… https://t.co/ligiWuIWk5 1 week ago