Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- I just published “AI vs. Predator Empire, a non-review” medium.com/p/ai-vs-predat… 1 hour ago
- The singularity isn’t coming: so what is? opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/the… 1 day ago
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 1 day ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 2 days ago
- @FrankPasquale @mattzook ....without explicitly citing it! "This is not...[what] we're used to" So how can we bett… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago