Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- RT @catvalente: Jared Kushner always looks like the ghost of a young Victorian boy who died in that house and only appears in photographs a… 6 hours ago
- cc @KaraCHoover ! twitter.com/rare_cooking/s… 1 day ago
- So happy I've only heard of one of the top ten most searched for musicians of 2017 and that was by accident: See t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @KLdivergence: I'll probably end up remembering this moment as the time I decided to blow my career up for no reason, but this is someth… 2 days ago
- Currently listening to the track "Mesa" by @HansZimmer & @benwallfisch (from @bladerunner 2049) with @Bose headphon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago