Emptywheel notes the recent decision by the Spanish High Court to allow an investigation of Guantanamo torture claims by former detainee Lahcen Ikassrien. The Center for Consitutional Rights is quoted as saying it is a “monumental” decision and “the most important investigation in decades.” The United States could still thwart the proceedings however.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Interesting. Based on the idea of leaky gas pipes. twitter.com/KaraCHoover/st… 16 hours ago
- RT @FieldsDesiree: Nice code/space bibliography from @samkinsley samkinsley.com/resources/code… w/ work by @JeremyCrampton @AndrewLeyshon @mattzoo… 1 day ago
- Spotted in Helsinki #nodronezone https://t.co/XEGid3Po4I 2 days ago
- Peter Gratton long review on Foucault twitter.com/Foucault_M/sta… 6 days ago
- #arnoldcircus h/t @Pip__T ! https://t.co/J7k9lfHukw 1 week ago