Very sad to hear that David Macey has passed away. Beside his translations of Foucault he wrote one of the best biographies of Foucault. Coincidentally I’d just read his piece in the book Foucault in the Age of Terror not long ago. Well worth tracking down given that he translated the Society Must be Defended lectures.
aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media A warrant is needed… on Is geolocational tracking…
- @JessiBreen And so it was ! One third of way through. 1 hour ago
- Anybody with dig geog syllabi? Please send! We'll compile! "Teaching digital geographies – a call" samkinsley.com/2017/10/16/tea… 23 hours ago
- @insistondoubt Ok! 1 day ago
- This strives to understand affective politics but then veers off: Superstition helps explain how people think economist.com/news/united-st… 1 day ago
- @0mgould Bigger challenge: not thinking the smart city is a solution to inequalities and surveillance! 1 day ago