The “Author Meets Critics” discussion held at last year’s AAG on Matt Hannah’s book “Dark Territory in the Information Age” has been posted online by Political Geography. Stephen Legg, Patricia Ehrkamp, myself, Bernd Belina, and Neil Smith offer views on the book, with some responsive remarks by Matt. Thanks to PG for their interest in this and to Steve for organising the panel and seeing it through publication.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- RT @FieldsDesiree: Nice code/space bibliography from @samkinsley samkinsley.com/resources/code… w/ work by @JeremyCrampton @AndrewLeyshon @mattzoo… 15 hours ago
- Spotted in Helsinki #nodronezone https://t.co/XEGid3Po4I 1 day ago
- Peter Gratton long review on Foucault twitter.com/Foucault_M/sta… 5 days ago
- #arnoldcircus h/t @Pip__T ! https://t.co/J7k9lfHukw 1 week ago
- @WineramaWine https://t.co/SOvU778P5a 1 week ago