The “Author Meets Critics” discussion held at last year’s AAG on Matt Hannah’s book “Dark Territory in the Information Age” has been posted online by Political Geography. Stephen Legg, Patricia Ehrkamp, myself, Bernd Belina, and Neil Smith offer views on the book, with some responsive remarks by Matt. Thanks to PG for their interest in this and to Steve for organising the panel and seeing it through publication.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- #Bakewell twitter.com/KaraCHoover/st… 1 week ago
- Waterfalls and sheep near Middleton on Teeside! #Yorkshire #highfalls https://t.co/LWprkFGn15 1 week ago
- Pete Adey's new book on levitation! Caught a preview of this a couple of years ago. Looks great. reaktionbooks.co.uk/display.asp?IS… 1 week ago
- Goodbye then London. Off up north. See you in a couple of weeks! https://t.co/jItHUbIpmH 1 week ago
- RT @NewMapsPlus: Stop by the @NewMapsPlus booth to enter a raffle for a signed copy of a book by @JeremyCrampton #icc2017dc https://t.co/Cq… 2 weeks ago