Derek Gregory has started a new blog, called, not surprisingly, Geographical Imaginations. Only two entries so far, the second with a brief description of how he writes a paper these days (not how you’d think).
stuartelden on Bill Bunge’s Nuclear War… Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @EmotionalAI The @AdaLovelaceInst is getting into question of geospatial tracking and ethics & has done biometrics.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @EmotionalAI Real question is how and on what basis that distinction is to be made? Might include overlaps between HCI and tracking 1 day ago
- RT @DialoguesHG: Online1st: New Author Reply “One or several granular geographies?” by @willcjamieson doi.org/10.1177/204382… This forum's… 2 days ago
- Excellent thread on workplace locational surveillance 👇 twitter.com/re_sieber/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @klausdodds: Where theories of terrain might land: Towards ‘pluriversal’ engagements with terrain - Rachael Squire, 2021. @RHULGeograph… 3 days ago