Jesselyn Radack, the lawyer who successfully defended NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake from prosecution, has an initial analysis of the memo the government released today that justified the assassination by drone of US citizen Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen. I’ve included a screenshot of the Guardian’s current front page, which shows how important this document is.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 17 hours ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 1 day ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 2 days ago
- @jonorcup Someone please buy me this one! https://t.co/LhyMBIdeOP 2 days ago
- Have to say I remember the Ladybird How to Read books growing up! Exciting new words at foot of every page theguardian.com/books/2017/feb… 2 days ago