Jesselyn Radack, the lawyer who successfully defended NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake from prosecution, has an initial analysis of the memo the government released today that justified the assassination by drone of US citizen Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen. I’ve included a screenshot of the Guardian’s current front page, which shows how important this document is.
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @BBCBreaking @kennethfield Wondered what it was... here's my view! https://t.co/LO3FbnM81d 5 days ago
- Nice piece by @goblinmerchant featuring work by my new colleagues in ncl.ac.uk/guru/ Who owns the space un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @mattmoehr: cc @JeremyCrampton 6 days ago
- RT @BenAndersonGeog: Forum on Encountering Affect in @DialoguesHG Huge thanks to @keithwster @DawneyLeila @DrCarolynP Scott Sharpe, Arun Sa… 1 week ago
- RT @LacanOnline: Latest Lacanian news from the last month - lacanonline.com/index/2018/07/… https://t.co/ligiWuIWk5 1 week ago