Jesselyn Radack, the lawyer who successfully defended NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake from prosecution, has an initial analysis of the memo the government released today that justified the assassination by drone of US citizen Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen. I’ve included a screenshot of the Guardian’s current front page, which shows how important this document is.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 9 hours ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 1 day ago
- @FrankPasquale @mattzook ....without explicitly citing it! "This is not...[what] we're used to" So how can we bett… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- I don't think they could handle geography teaching either twitter.com/libbycwatson/s… 2 days ago
- Rise of the robots (discussion) opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/ris… https://t.co/DEGhrNSUjM 2 days ago