Jesselyn Radack, the lawyer who successfully defended NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake from prosecution, has an initial analysis of the memo the government released today that justified the assassination by drone of US citizen Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen. I’ve included a screenshot of the Guardian’s current front page, which shows how important this document is.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- @brianaldiss @SFEncyclopedia @guardian Priest's more personal reflections on his blog. Nice pic of them in 1970! christopher-priest.co.uk/here-it-began-… 1 day ago
- @murakamiwood We had 95% eclipse and a drop of about 3 degrees 1 day ago
- That dip in temps around 3pm? The #eclipse https://t.co/XpZgaiTE17 1 day ago
- @brianaldiss @SFEncyclopedia "Aldiss was by a long chalk the premier British science fiction writer" Chris Priest's… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Kenwardjr: Breaking: Trump @Interior @OSMRE has told @theNASEM to cease all work on study of public health effects of mountaintop remov… 1 day ago