Jesselyn Radack, the lawyer who successfully defended NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake from prosecution, has an initial analysis of the memo the government released today that justified the assassination by drone of US citizen Anwar al Awlaki in Yemen. I’ve included a screenshot of the Guardian’s current front page, which shows how important this document is.
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- Super important piece here. Reminds me of @zephoria @katecrawford on "mythology" of Big Data… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Beautiful account of childhood reading, Milly-Molly-Mandy, Tollbooth, (Richard Scarry for me) & bonus: discovering… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Not just Kentucky: This week, we saw the real agenda behind pension push. kentucky.com/news/local/new… 6 days ago
- RT @BigDataSoc: Check out special issue on Spatial #BigData edited by Jeremy W. Crampton (@JeremyCrampton) & Agnieszka Leszczynski (@agales… 6 days ago
- "Noble contests this fantasy of the internet as equalizing device." LA Review of Books reviews Algorithms of Oppres… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago