Derek Gregory on degrees of intimacy in military UAV strikes and what looks like a must-have book called Drone wars (CUP) edited by Peter Bergen and Daniel Rothenberg. Includes contributions by Peter Singer, an unnamed USAF pilot, and analyses of “conflict, law and policy” as the subtitle has it.
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- For those following the @CamAnalytica story, some background on links betw/ academia, intelligence & contracting in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- @katehallgeog Congratulations Kate! 4 days ago
- UK Home Office: Home Office unfairly deporting talented academics - Sign the petition! chn.ge/2p862C1 via @Change 5 days ago
- February Lacan news: books, workshops and forthcoming translation of ....Ou Pire (or worse). lacanonline.com/index/2018/03/… 1 week ago
- Overlooked No More: Ada Lovelace, a Mathematician Who Wrote the First Computer Program nyti.ms/2DaTZbs 1 week ago