Derek Gregory on degrees of intimacy in military UAV strikes and what looks like a must-have book called Drone wars (CUP) edited by Peter Bergen and Daniel Rothenberg. Includes contributions by Peter Singer, an unnamed USAF pilot, and analyses of “conflict, law and policy” as the subtitle has it.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- RT @RobKitchin: Wonder if they'll be AAG versions of this. Hope not @theAAG shld have team on standby & phone no. 4 delegates 4 help https:… 11 hours ago
- #Archivetime Sadly I never made it to the Reading Room at the BM, but I might be back at BL later this summer twitter.com/StuartElden/st… 14 hours ago
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 2 days ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 3 days ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 4 days ago