Derek Gregory on degrees of intimacy in military UAV strikes and what looks like a must-have book called Drone wars (CUP) edited by Peter Bergen and Daniel Rothenberg. Includes contributions by Peter Singer, an unnamed USAF pilot, and analyses of “conflict, law and policy” as the subtitle has it.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Ouch! twitter.com/NoahShachtman/… 2 hours ago
- I just published “AI vs. Predator Empire, a non-review” medium.com/p/ai-vs-predat… 4 hours ago
- The singularity isn’t coming: so what is? opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/the… 1 day ago
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 2 days ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 2 days ago