Good news: Julie Cupples has placed the text of her talk “Coloniality, masculinity and big data economies” which she gave at the recent AAG meetings for the panel session I co-organized with Agnieszka Lesczczynski “Where’s the Value? Emerging Digital Economies of Geolocation.” My thanks to Julie for participating.
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- cc @KaraCHoover ! twitter.com/rare_cooking/s… 21 hours ago
- So happy I've only heard of one of the top ten most searched for musicians of 2017 and that was by accident: See t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @KLdivergence: I'll probably end up remembering this moment as the time I decided to blow my career up for no reason, but this is someth… 1 day ago
- Currently listening to the track "Mesa" by @HansZimmer & @benwallfisch (from @bladerunner 2049) with @Bose headphon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Must admit I never knew Jeff Masson (of Freud archives and subject of Janet Malcolm's book) was once engaged to Cat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago