Good news: Julie Cupples has placed the text of her talk “Coloniality, masculinity and big data economies” which she gave at the recent AAG meetings for the panel session I co-organized with Agnieszka Lesczczynski “Where’s the Value? Emerging Digital Economies of Geolocation.” My thanks to Julie for participating.
Rashid Faridi on Digital Geographies Symposium stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring…
- @BBCBreaking @kennethfield Wondered what it was... here's my view! https://t.co/LO3FbnM81d 1 week ago
- Nice piece by @goblinmerchant featuring work by my new colleagues in ncl.ac.uk/guru/ Who owns the space un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mattmoehr: cc @JeremyCrampton 1 week ago
- RT @BenAndersonGeog: Forum on Encountering Affect in @DialoguesHG Huge thanks to @keithwster @DawneyLeila @DrCarolynP Scott Sharpe, Arun Sa… 1 week ago
- RT @LacanOnline: Latest Lacanian news from the last month - lacanonline.com/index/2018/07/… https://t.co/ligiWuIWk5 1 week ago