Good news: Julie Cupples has placed the text of her talk “Coloniality, masculinity and big data economies” which she gave at the recent AAG meetings for the panel session I co-organized with Agnieszka Lesczczynski “Where’s the Value? Emerging Digital Economies of Geolocation.” My thanks to Julie for participating.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Ouch! twitter.com/NoahShachtman/… 2 hours ago
- I just published “AI vs. Predator Empire, a non-review” medium.com/p/ai-vs-predat… 4 hours ago
- The singularity isn’t coming: so what is? opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/the… 1 day ago
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 2 days ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 2 days ago