Good news: Julie Cupples has placed the text of her talk “Coloniality, masculinity and big data economies” which she gave at the recent AAG meetings for the panel session I co-organized with Agnieszka Lesczczynski “Where’s the Value? Emerging Digital Economies of Geolocation.” My thanks to Julie for participating.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- RT @RobKitchin: Wonder if they'll be AAG versions of this. Hope not @theAAG shld have team on standby & phone no. 4 delegates 4 help https:… 11 hours ago
- #Archivetime Sadly I never made it to the Reading Room at the BM, but I might be back at BL later this summer twitter.com/StuartElden/st… 14 hours ago
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 2 days ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 3 days ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 4 days ago