Good news: Julie Cupples has placed the text of her talk “Coloniality, masculinity and big data economies” which she gave at the recent AAG meetings for the panel session I co-organized with Agnieszka Lesczczynski “Where’s the Value? Emerging Digital Economies of Geolocation.” My thanks to Julie for participating.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Interesting. Based on the idea of leaky gas pipes. twitter.com/KaraCHoover/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @FieldsDesiree: Nice code/space bibliography from @samkinsley samkinsley.com/resources/code… w/ work by @JeremyCrampton @AndrewLeyshon @mattzoo… 1 day ago
- Spotted in Helsinki #nodronezone https://t.co/XEGid3Po4I 2 days ago
- Peter Gratton long review on Foucault twitter.com/Foucault_M/sta… 6 days ago
- #arnoldcircus h/t @Pip__T ! https://t.co/J7k9lfHukw 1 week ago