Nice piece by Sam Kinsley on computing the human, referencing a piece by Kelly Gates at Aeon. There’s a lot of interesting material right now on algorithmic lives, as I call it, and I’ll be speaking about this in a couple of places this summer, including the RGS/IBG and a drone workshop in Neuchatel, Switzerland. Lots to think about.
stuartelden on Why I prioritise writing books… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG…
- Absolutely killer track: ‘Oceanvs Orientalis (Live) - Robot Heart - Burning Man 2016’ #SoundCloud soundcloud.com/robot-heart/oc… h/t @rgdonohue 9 hours ago
- New logo for the Lacan Salon @AJSecor ? twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 1 day ago
- @FrankPasquale @mattzook ....without explicitly citing it! "This is not...[what] we're used to" So how can we bett… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- I don't think they could handle geography teaching either twitter.com/libbycwatson/s… 2 days ago
- Rise of the robots (discussion) opengeography.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/ris… https://t.co/DEGhrNSUjM 2 days ago