Nice piece by Sam Kinsley on computing the human, referencing a piece by Kelly Gates at Aeon. There’s a lot of interesting material right now on algorithmic lives, as I call it, and I’ll be speaking about this in a couple of places this summer, including the RGS/IBG and a drone workshop in Neuchatel, Switzerland. Lots to think about.
stuartelden on Special issue on “Power… aagspaceandsexuality on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… stuartelden on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Anxious/Desiring geo… on cfp AAG 2018: Anxious/Desiring… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media
- RT @clancywilmott: So, @Statiscape and I have made a job for ourselves convening a session, happily sponsored by #dgwg @digital_RGS on theo… 2 days ago
- RT @m_rzeszewski: Great news - session on #Algorithms, #AR and #VR, convened by myself and @leightonevans is now sponsored by #DGWG @digita… 3 days ago
- RT @ash_ecotechnics: CfP: Interface Geographies at the RGS-IBG conference in Cardiff in August 2018. Please consider submitting an abstract… 3 days ago
- RT @andrewcdwyer: Pleased that our @RGS_IBG AC CFP "A Critical Geopolitics of Data? Territories, topologies, atmospherics?" has been sponso… 3 days ago
- @prodnose Wow. What must they have looked like after the fourth I wonder? #spiritofcloughy 1 week ago