Nice piece by Sam Kinsley on computing the human, referencing a piece by Kelly Gates at Aeon. There’s a lot of interesting material right now on algorithmic lives, as I call it, and I’ll be speaking about this in a couple of places this summer, including the RGS/IBG and a drone workshop in Neuchatel, Switzerland. Lots to think about.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Preliminary Proposal… on New spatial media nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism?
- Great sentiment from Alison Gopnik! newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… via @newyorker https://t.co/EVCgfWIRAh 17 hours ago
- RT @kgosztola: A CIA-backed coup twitter.com/AP_Archive/sta… 1 day ago
- Just to say a whole gallery for Ladybird books... reading.ac.uk/TheMERL/Visit-… Well done @TheMERL & @uniofreading 2 days ago
- @jonorcup Someone please buy me this one! https://t.co/LhyMBIdeOP 2 days ago
- Have to say I remember the Ladybird How to Read books growing up! Exciting new words at foot of every page theguardian.com/books/2017/feb… 2 days ago