In September I published a few musings on the topic “Where can tell me who I am.” This was preliminary for a talk at this year’s SEDAAG meetings. Here’s a link to the talk as delivered and the slides I used are here.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism? Rashid Faridi on 2017 International Conference…
- Have just been looking at 1st image from @DigitalGlobe new #WV4 30cm sat. worldview4.digitalglobe.com/#/main Our paper on them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @smonnat: Trump overperformed the most in counties with the highest drug, alcohol & suicide mortality rates. See full brief at https://t… 1 day ago
- When #algorithms go wrong... about #algorithms! Looks like a simple word search hasn't quite trained the model. https://t.co/o2nPAJTbhK 1 day ago
- @kyjts @Mark_G_is_Abe_L That's... hilarious! 3 days ago
- RT @TheMapSmith: This is an awesome @voxdotcom video on map projections. Credits include @mbostock @BojanSavric and @taitmaps! https://t.c… 4 days ago