Via Stuart: interesting. My father’s profession was as a “vexilollogist” (flag expert) and he wrote his PhD on political symbolism in the flags of the Third Reich.
Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… Do ‘robots… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… nick lally // art, g… on CFP: Robotic futures (AAG… dmf on Surveillance capitalism? Rashid Faridi on 2017 International Conference…
- @kyjts @Mark_G_is_Abe_L That's... hilarious! 2 days ago
- RT @TheMapSmith: This is an awesome @voxdotcom video on map projections. Credits include @mbostock @BojanSavric and @taitmaps! https://t.c… 2 days ago
- @mccalmontmaps Inside was also this one... https://t.co/4oPlCaMuTh 3 days ago
- RT @mccalmontmaps: @JeremyCrampton, one of my influences re: data/geography...standing by a relief model poster. Two smiles for the price o… 3 days ago
- @JeremyCrampton Thanks to @TW_Harper for giving a personal guided tour! @BLMaps 3 days ago